Friday, September 11, 2015

Help make a kid's day....week.....year!

We need your help---I'm wanting something amazing to scrapbook about so I'm sending this out to the web.  Our youngest son has the opportunity to earn his own way through scouting but he can also earn college scholarship money.  That would be so amazing!  I would love to have something incredible to scrapbook about for him.  Please read his letter below and consider making his day!

***You can also support our troops by making an order for them to receive!  On this 9/11 memorial that is a great way to honor our brave men and women who serve us so faithfully.


From our son Aiden:

Did you know that I'm a new Cub Scout? My unit is participating in the Trail’s End fundraiser so that we can earn our own way on field trips, camping, and adventure outings like summer camp!  

To help me have an awesome Scouting experience, please consider making a purchase on my behalf by clicking my unique support link below. There are delicious snacks to choose from, and 70% of your purchase will automatically be credited to me and my Boy Scout Council.


***If you are local and you want to save on shipping, just order directly from us and we will deliver it just before the holidays.   You can see the prices below in the picture. 

Thank you for supporting us!

Aiden Thomas


Keep scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment